- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (July 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849517967
- ISBN-13: 978-1849517966
Drupal 7 Cookbook
- Install, set up, and manage a Drupal site and discover how to get the most out of creating and displaying content
- Become familiar with creating new content types and use them to create and publish content using Views, Blocks, and Panels
- Learn how to work with images, documents, and video and how to integrate them with Facebook, Twitter, and Add this
Drupal 7 Cookbook
Drupal 7 is a modern Content Management System famed for its flexibility and power. Using Drupal you can easily create custom functionality that would otherwise have to be purchased in many of the other leading CMSs.
Drupal 7 Cookbook is filled with recipes to help you to do more with Drupal and improve your skills. Chapters range from content creation, to theming, to managing your site. You will learn how to create your own content types and use them to create Views, Blocks, and Pages. This book will take you from novice to pro in just 12 chapters.
In a wide variety of practical recipes, you will learn how to work with views and panels, how to provide translations for your content to create a multilingual site, and to integrate your site with social media. You can develop the Zen starter theme or learn how to create custom cross-browser compatible Drupal themes, including themes for mobile devices. The Drupal 7 Cookbook contains all of the means necessary to take your skills from those of a novice Drupal user to a proficient site builder.
What you will learn from this book
- Create and work with content nodes
- Organize your site with Blocks and Menu Blocks
- Work with Views and Custom Content Types (CCK)
- Building pages using Panels
- Personalize your site with a document library, an image slideshow, or a custom Drupal 7 theme
- Learn how to provide your site visitors with multilingual content
- Manage user accounts, roles, and permissions
- Maintain, optimize and back up your Drupal site
As part of Packt’s cookbook series, this book is packed with practical recipes that you can read as and when you need or want to.
Who this book is for
This book is for people who are familiar with the concepts of web development and CMS. If you have previous experience of working with Drupal, then this book will further your knowledge and give you ideas for fun new things to do with Drupal.
|Uploaded Link: Drupal 7 Cookbook|
برچسب ها: Drupal 7،
Beginning Database Design: From Novice to Professional, 2 edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms - 3rd edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Ian H. Witten, “Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques” جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Algorithms and Computation جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.1 Dashboarding Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Windows Phone 7.5: Building Location-aware Applications شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Mastering Prezi for Business Presentations شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Node Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Business Intelligence Cookbook: A Project Lifecycle Approach Using Oracle Technology پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Joomla! Search Engine Optimization پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Drupal 7 Cookbook پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
لیست آخرین پستها