نوع مطلب :پایگاه داده ،
Oracle WebCenter Suite 11g is the modern user experience platform for the enterprise and the Web. Oracle WebCenter Suite 11g delivers social and collaborative services to help optimize connections between people, information, and applications. WebCenter has changed a lot with its last release. This book will guide you through all the important and new features for managing and administering WebCenter with advanced recipes.
Oracle WebCenter 11g PS3 Administration Cookbook is a practical guide that provides over 90 advanced recipes with step-by-step instructions covering important aspects of managing and administering Oracle WebCenter.
The book starts by creating an enterprise portal with WebCenter and enhancing it with the new features from the latest 11g version. It then teaches you to build complex navigation models and page hierarchies in detail. It then dives into building Wikis and integrating content with document services. Finally it covers the important administrative concepts of WebCenter Spaces, security, and managing WebCenter applications.
A collection of advanced recipes to assist you in your daily tasks when managing Oracle WebCenter
What you will learn from this book:
- Create and manage the navigation models of your portal
- Get to grips with the newly supported JSR 286 standard to build and consume portlets in WebCenter
- Build content-driven portals by integrating document services
- Build collaborative environments and integrate different services for a feature-rich environment
- Integrate external applications in your portal
- Master the different ways to customize and personalize WebCenter applications
- Understand the best-known enterprise 2.0 service – the discussion service
- Create Wikis – which have changed significantly with the new release
- Learn how the security model of WebCenter works
- Deploy and Analyze the use of different portals
- Understand the use of collaborative services like discussions, wiki, and blog
This is a cookbook filled with numerous recipes for learning important and advanced aspects of administering WebCenter.
Who this book is written for
If you are a WebCenter administrator who wants to keep up to date with the newer version, and learn all the important and advanced aspects of administering WebCenter then this book is for you. You need to have WebCenter installed and to have basic knowledge of administering WebCenter.
- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849682283
- ISBN-13: 978-1849682282
- File Size: 16.0 MiB
برچسب ها: administration، Cookbook، Oracle WebCenter،
Beginning Database Design: From Novice to Professional, 2 edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms - 3rd edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Ian H. Witten, “Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques” جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Algorithms and Computation جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.1 Dashboarding Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Windows Phone 7.5: Building Location-aware Applications شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Mastering Prezi for Business Presentations شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Node Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Business Intelligence Cookbook: A Project Lifecycle Approach Using Oracle Technology پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Joomla! Search Engine Optimization پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Drupal 7 Cookbook پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
لیست آخرین پستها