نوع مطلب :گرافیک و چندرسانه ای ،
Get “Up and Running” with AutoCAD using Gindis’ combination of step-by-step instruction, examples, and insightful explanations. The emphasis from the beginning is on core concepts and practical application of AutoCAD in Architecture, Engineering andDesign. Equally useful in instructor-led classroom training or self-study, the book is written with the student in mind by a long timeAutoCAD user and instructor, based on what works in the industry and the classroom.
- Strips away complexities, both real and perceived and reduces AutoCAD to easy-to-understand basic concepts.
- Explains “why” something is done, not just “how”: the theory behind each concept or command is discussed prior to engaging AutoCAD, so the student has a clear idea of what they are attempting to do.
- All basic commands are documented step-by-step: what the student types in and how AutoCAD responds is spelled out in discrete and clear steps with numerous screen shots.
- Extensive supporting graphics (screen shots) and a summary with a self-test section and topic specific drawing exercises are included at the end of each chapter. Additional practice is gained through projects that the students work on as they progress through the chapters.
- Also available in a comprehensive volume that includes coverage of 3D drawing and modeling in AutoCad. ISBN for comprehensive volume is 978-0-12-375717-3
About the Author
Eight (8) years of professional teaching experience at New York City’s top Architecture schools and training centers; Pratt Institute of Design and New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) chief among them. Also taught at Netcom Information Systems in New York, and RoboTECH CAD solutions and CDM Technologies in NewJersey. Over 2000+ cumulative hours of teaching and lecturing, with over 500 students trained (est.). . President and lead instructor for Vertical Technologies Consulting and Design (www.vtcdesign.com), an AutoCAD training firm specializing in corporate training. Clients included numerous public and private corporations in over a dozen states. Has advised, worked for, consulted or assisted over 60 firms in using AutoCAD from 1998 – 2008 with experience in Architecture, Interior Design, Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and many other sub-specialties. . Expert level knowledge of AutoCAD R12, 13, 14, 2000, 2000i, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and now 2009, both regular and LT AutoCAD. Over 20,000+ cumulative hours of use, both 2D drafting and 3D modeling/rendering. . Bachelors of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. . Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI), Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) training received.
- Paperback: 510 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press (August, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0123757150
- ISBN-13: 978-0123757159
- File Size: 21.5 MiB
برچسب ها: AutoCAD،
Beginning Database Design: From Novice to Professional, 2 edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms - 3rd edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Ian H. Witten, “Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques” جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Algorithms and Computation جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.1 Dashboarding Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Windows Phone 7.5: Building Location-aware Applications شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Mastering Prezi for Business Presentations شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Node Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Business Intelligence Cookbook: A Project Lifecycle Approach Using Oracle Technology پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Joomla! Search Engine Optimization پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Drupal 7 Cookbook پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
لیست آخرین پستها