نوع مطلب :گرافیک و چندرسانه ای ،
Go beyond AutoCAD essentials to create amazing 2D and 3Dtechnical drawingsAutoCADis the leading drawing software used by design and drafting professionals to create 2D and 3D technical drawings. Mastering AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT guides you through AutoCAD essentials using concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects for both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
You’ll understand the basics of the interface and drafting tools, as well as how to effectively use hatches, fields, and tables.
- Details attributes, dynamic blocks, drawing curves, and solid fills, as well as exploring 3D modeling and imaging
- Explores the fully revised 3D rendering features and the new 3D Surface modeling tools
- Covers the new 2D features like the updated Hatch tools, object transparency and Isolate/Hide objects
- Discusses customization and integration, as well as useful tools and utilities
- Includes a searchable PDF of the entire book, a trial version of AutoCAD, and before-and-after tutorial files
Accompanied by a DVD with more than a dozen video tutorials, this book will help you master AutoCAD and bring your technical drawings to life.
From the Back Cover
The World’s Bestselling AutoCAD Resource Fully Updated for 2011
There’s a reason why Mastering AutoCAD is so popular year after year. Loaded with concise explanations, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects, this comprehensive reference and tutorial from award-winning author George Omura has everything you need to become an AutoCAD expert.
If you’re new to AutoCAD, the tutorials will help you build your skills right away. If you’re an AutoCAD veteran,Omura’s in-depth explanations of the latest features, including the exciting new 3D Surface design tools and hatch capabilities, will turn you into an AutoCAD pro. Whatever your experience level and however you use AutoCAD, you’ll refer to this indispensable reference again and again.
- Effectively using hatches, fields, and tables
- Manipulating dynamic blocks and attributes
- Linking drawings to databases and spreadsheets
- Rendering realistic interior views with natural lighting
- Giving a hand-drawn look to 3D views
- Presenting 3D models with cutaway and x-ray views
- Importing PDF documents as drawing backgrounds
- Exploring parametric modeling with geometric constraints
About the Author
George Omura is a licensed architect and Autodesk Authorized Author who has more than 30 years of experience in architecture and has been using AutoCAD for more than 20 years. He has worked on design projects ranging from resort hotels to metropolitan transit systems to the San Francisco Library project. He is the all-time bestselling AutoCAD author and was cited as favorite CAD author by members of the Autodesk User Group International (AUGI) in AUGIWorld magazine’s “Best of Everything CAD” issue.
- Paperback: 1248 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; Pap/Dvdr edition (May, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470621974
- ISBN-13: 978-0470621974
- File Size: 74.3 MiB
برچسب ها: 3D، AutoCAD،
Beginning Database Design: From Novice to Professional, 2 edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms - 3rd edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Ian H. Witten, “Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques” جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Algorithms and Computation جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.1 Dashboarding Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Windows Phone 7.5: Building Location-aware Applications شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Mastering Prezi for Business Presentations شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Node Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Business Intelligence Cookbook: A Project Lifecycle Approach Using Oracle Technology پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Joomla! Search Engine Optimization پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Drupal 7 Cookbook پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
لیست آخرین پستها