XenApp 6 is the leader in application hosting and virtualizationdelivery, allowing users from different platforms such Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices to connect to their business applications. It reduces resources and costs for application distribution and management. Using Citrix XenApp 6, you can deploy secure applications quickly to thousands of users.
Getting Started with Citrix XenApp 6 provides comprehensive details on how to design, implement, and maintain Citrix farms based on XenApp 6. Additionally, you will learn to use management tools and scripts for daily tasks such as managing servers, published resources, printers, and connections.
Getting Started with Citrix XenApp 6 starts by introducing the basics of XenApp such as installing servers and configuring components, and then teaches you how to publish applications and resources on the client device before moving on to configuring content redirection. Author Guillermo Musumeci includes a use case throughout the book to explain advanced topics like creating management scripts and deploying and optimizing XenApp for Citrix XenServer, VMware ESX, and MicrosoftHyper-V virtual machines. It will guide you through an unattended installation of XenApp and components on physical servers. By the end of this book you will have enough knowledge to successfully design and manage your own XenApp 6 Farms.
A complete guide to managing a virtualized application environment using XenApp.
What you will learn from this book :
- New features and system requirements of XenApp 6
- The XenApp Architecture and designing XenApp 6 Farms
- Install XenApp 6 and configure XenApp 6 components
- Manage XenApp components and Citrix Administrators using the new Citrix Delivery Services Console and other Management tools
- Publish and manage applications and resources, including application streaming
- Create and apply Citrix Policies to control connections, security, and bandwidth settings using the Group Policy Management Console, Citrix Delivery Services Console, and Local Group Policy Editor.
- Optimize multimedia content on XenApp using Citrix HDX technologies
- Manage session environments and connections
- Secure, optimize and monitor XenApp Farms
- Deploy XenApp 6 on Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, and VMware ESX virtual machines
- Unattended installation of XenApp 6 on physical servers.
This book has a tutorial style with step-by-step instructions and adequate screenshots for carrying out each task.
Who this book is written for
If you are a system administrator or consultant who wants to implement and administer Citrix XenApp 6 farms, then this book is for you. This book will help both new and experienced XenApp professionals to deliver virtualized applications.
- Paperback: 444 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (June 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849681287
- ISBN-13: 978-1849681285
- File Size: 16.7 MiB
برچسب ها: Hyper-V، Parallel، Virtualization، VMWare، XenApp، XenServer،
Beginning Database Design: From Novice to Professional, 2 edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms - 3rd edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Ian H. Witten, “Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques” جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Algorithms and Computation جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.1 Dashboarding Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Windows Phone 7.5: Building Location-aware Applications شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Mastering Prezi for Business Presentations شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Node Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Business Intelligence Cookbook: A Project Lifecycle Approach Using Oracle Technology پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Joomla! Search Engine Optimization پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Drupal 7 Cookbook پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
لیست آخرین پستها