نوع مطلب :تجارت ،
Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control is a release of OracleEnterprise Manager that is used to model and manage the entireOracle Grid and beyond. It has capabilities to manage a number of databases and application servers, and can manage multiple instances of Oracle deployment platforms. Business ServiceManagement (BSM) is a methodology for monitoring and measuring Information Technology (IT) services from a business perspective. The Business Service Management capabilities ofOracle Enterprise Manager are available only in the Grid Control flavor.
This book will show you how to use Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 11g R1 to manage your Information Technology (IT) services and perform Business Service Management (BSM) within your business.
Today’s data centers are highly complex and distributed environments that provide a wide range of services. There are often strict Service-Level Agreements to be met in these environments. The ‘right model’ is a key step in simplifying the complexities involved in monitoring and managing such environments. This book focuses on using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Grid Control 11g R1 to perform Business Service Management (BSM) within your business, since the Business Service Management area is one of the key focus areas of CXOs and an integral part of ITIL. The book starts by providing an overview of Business Service Management, detailing out the passive and active monitoring capabilities of OEM before presenting OEM capabilities in IT infrastructure management. It then dives deep into topics such as Modeling Services, Beacons, and Service Tests and Service Target Metrics amongst others.
A strategic guide to modeling, monitoring, and managing your business services and service-level agreement life cycles using the rich features of Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g R1.
What you will learn from this book :
- Discover Modeling as a panacea for managing complexity in today’s data centers
- Gain an insight into various monitoring techniques like active and passive monitoring
- Get to grips with salient management features of Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g that every system administrator must know
- Manage the IT Infrastructure passively through Systems and Groups Targets-based modeling
- Understand Active monitoring techniques and execute synthetic transactions using Beacons and Service Tests
- Model business services using different types of Service Targets
- Define the availability of your business services and infrastructure
- Perform a measurement of your business services using KPIs
- Deliver real-time monitoring using dashboards, reports, and widgets
- Define, monitor, and manage Service-Level Agreements
- Model complex business services using Aggregate Service Targets
- Use out-of-the-box system-service models for Oracle products
- Understand best practices for modeling and monitoring services in your data centers
A practical, focused tutorial, this book will show you how to use Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 11g R1 to deliver Business Service Management (BSM). Best practices cutting across multiple product verticals like Database, Middleware, Packaged Applications, and Custom Business Services are also covered.
Who this book is written for
If you are a System Administrator or Application Administrator who is responsible for Business Service Management (BSM) using Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 11g R1, then this book is for you. You need basic knowledge of Middleware/Application Servers, Business Service Management, and Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 184968216X
- ISBN-13: 978-1849682169
برچسب ها: oracle، Management، Business، administration،
Beginning Database Design: From Novice to Professional, 2 edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms - 3rd edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Ian H. Witten, “Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques” جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Algorithms and Computation جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.1 Dashboarding Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Windows Phone 7.5: Building Location-aware Applications شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Mastering Prezi for Business Presentations شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Node Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Business Intelligence Cookbook: A Project Lifecycle Approach Using Oracle Technology پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Joomla! Search Engine Optimization پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Drupal 7 Cookbook پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
لیست آخرین پستها