نوع مطلب :UML ،
A comprehensive reference for an executable UML and the advantages of modeling This book presents the most up-to-date technology for rapidly developing information systems using the object-oriented paradigm and models, and establishes an executable profile of UML for such model-driven development. As a software developer, architect, or analyst, you’ll benefit from learning how information systems can be developed more efficiently using the object-oriented paradigm and model-driven approach.
Written by an expert who is uniquely qualified in the topic, this Wrox reference offers a profile of UML that is formal and executable, instead of the relational paradigm or its incomplete coupling with object orientation. It provides a comprehensive tutorial on model-driven development and UML.
- Provides an in-depth tutorial on using model-driven development and UML for building information systems, with extensive examples
- Includes tutorials and critics of traditional IS modeling paradigms, such as the relational paradigm, entity-relationship modeling, and the widely used incomplete coupling of object orientation with relational databases
- Covers basic object-oriented concepts with UML semantics, like classes and data types, attributes, associations, generalizations, operations and methods
- Proposes new powerful concepts for rapid development of information systems including contemporary user interfaces, such as programming by demonstration and others
Model-Driven Development with Executable UML offers a thorough education in this complex topic.
From the Back Cover
Motivated by the viewpoint that software development efficiency can most certainly be improved, author Dragan Milicev proposes a technique that raises the level of abstraction and reduces accidental complexity in software development. This comprehensive reference focuses on an executable profile of UML and a method that allows you to save significant time and avoid human error by using modeling.
Serving as an in-depth tutorial on model-driven development, this book places special emphasis on information systems and describes in detail just what is meant by this term. You’ll discover how information systems can be understood better and developed more efficiently by using the object paradigm, model-driven development, and a profile of UML that is formal and executable. Helpful examples demonstrate the development process and show how to use UML for building information systems. An extensive overview describes the fundamental concepts of object orientation, and further discussions review the full coupling of object orientation with information systems development and how challenges with this development can be handled.
What you will learn from this book
- The characteristics of information systems, and process models for their development
- Advantages and common problems with popular technologies for building information systems and how they affect development
- An introduction to the object paradigm as applied to building information systems
- Concepts and parts of UML that are likely needed in building information systems
Who this book is for
This book is for software practitioners who analyze, specify, design, model, develop, or test information systems and are interested in improving their knowledge and productivity by exploiting model-driven rapid application development with an executable UML.
Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: Wrox; 1 edition (July 7, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470481633
- ISBN-13: 978-0470481639
- File Size: 6.8 MiB
- Hits: 4,551 times
[FileSonic] Wrox.Model.Driven.Development.with.Executable.UML.Jul.2009.rar [Sponsor] Wrox.Model.Driven.Development.with.Executable.UML.Jul.2009.rar
Beginning Database Design: From Novice to Professional, 2 edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms - 3rd edition جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Ian H. Witten, “Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques” جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Algorithms and Computation جمعه 3 شهریور 1391
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.1 Dashboarding Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Windows Phone 7.5: Building Location-aware Applications شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Mastering Prezi for Business Presentations شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Node Cookbook شنبه 28 مرداد 1391
Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Business Intelligence Cookbook: A Project Lifecycle Approach Using Oracle Technology پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Joomla! Search Engine Optimization پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
Drupal 7 Cookbook پنجشنبه 26 مرداد 1391
لیست آخرین پستها